Hey, I'm so very sorry if you guys are not going to be able to stay on this page much longer, due to the jarring colors.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Packed!

First actual post after a ridiculously long time. About how busy I am with my life lately.

It's pretty fun re-reading the few old entries I'd posted in here over two years ago :D if anything has changed about me since then, it's my English. It's gotten much worse :P

Oh, right, the main topic. So I was complaining life was hectic, for myself at least.

I like how things work here in JC. Stuff happens in ways you can hardly imagine, opportunities lying all around waiting for you to grab hold of, a little more freedom in choosing what and when you want to study. Plus a whole lot of workload and responsibilities piling on your shoulders. Oh, and before you know it, you've slacked off for too long and catching up is what you'll have to do!

My academic results have been average so far.

Which are not up to par, yet.

5 more weeks until promotional examinations.

Oh yeah, that's right, the main topic. I've been busy lately. Choir, events and performances that I'm involved in are starting to clash with one another. Well, it is the general school policy that non-academic stuff happens only on Wednesday and Friday, so when all those things that I'm tied to are lumped together on the same days, I need to make sacrifices. Then again, making sacrifices is even harder than it sounds, since anyone of it that I make would adversely affect other people. But hey, I did mention I liked it here in JC: every bit of these things I've been doing help keep my days exciting, my mind on track, and eyes on the ball. I think :P

Besides, I'm enjoying myself quite a bit too! :D National Day Celebration at school was enjoyable :)





























I've watched quite a number of movies recently, from the adrenaline-rushing action-packed though slightly disappointing Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, a cinematographically brilliant G.I. Joe full of brainless fun, to the dark, disturbing Public Enemies and the extremely heartwarming Up which is magical, musical and beautifully crafted, though a bit predictable plot-wise :)

I've been hanging out with my friends frequently too, playing games, telling jokes, looking silly, laugh and sing. These were taken on the day Ethel and I went to watch Up.







Paintings are being produced on a regular basis.







Relationship went through a lot of ups and downs. Well, more downs than ups. But I'm glad certain things have been straightened out :)

Linh and I celebrated her birthday yesterday :) We had a nice dinner and a relaxing night. Happy happy 19th. Stay on the top yeah :)







No comments: